silly question : how long would it take to make SN Gnome-complian t?

Ian Roxborough irox@redhat.com
Tue Sep 19 07:05:00 GMT 2000

What advantages are we going to get from rewritting
the GUI in wxWindows?

I think that it should be relatively easy to add most
of the missing feature to Tk.

One thing that we do plan on doing to remove Tix and
start using BLT, but this won't happen until after
the next major release.

Upgrading the version of Tcl/Tk the SN uses we also
buy us extra features, I'm hoping that we can do this
in sync with switch over to BLT.

Comments?

 Ian