silly question : how long would it take to make SN Gnome-complian t?

Florent Pillet florent.pillet@opteway.com
Tue Sep 19 03:15:00 GMT 2000

I don't think this would be such a good idea. It would mean a major rewrite
of SN from TCL to C (not C++!) and porting anything to C just sounds like a
bad idea. Too many potential crashes, too many potential problems. If I were
to rewrite SN, it would be in C++, not in C...

--
Florent Pillet, Software Architect. e-mail: fpillet@opteway.com
opt[e]way S.A., 2881 route des cretes, BP 308