silly question : how long would it take to make SN Gnome-complian t?

William Gacquer wgacquer@ubisoft.fr
Tue Sep 19 03:11:00 GMT 2000

I don't care about the GUI colors and so on. By "gnome-compliant", I meant
"D&D-enabled" + a project file in XML ( XMI? ) etc...

I asked that cos I believe that it would be easier to enhance SN by some
kind of gnome-compliant interface. For instance, the include and xref graphs
could be interfaced with DIA, the diagram editor.

The very best would be to transform SN into a case tool able to treat UML
diagrams.

Your parsers are clever enough to discover the relations among and between
classes. An XMI import/export would be of great help and a graphical editor
would close the gap between SN and a tool such as Rose (I don't like it) or
Together (better than ever).

I feel ready to implement some kind of UML extension to SN but for that, I
need to leave my current job and find someone (or a company) to pay me for
that.

William