small patch re tcl8.1 and more

Mo DeJong mdejong@cygnus.com
Mon Sep 18 15:07:00 GMT 2000

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000, Ben Elliston wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
>    I hope you can forward this to the tcl maintainers. I am building SN
>    on irix with the native compiler, and have stumbled across quite a few
>    gnu-specific code bits. For most of them I just do ugly fixes, but
>    here's a very easy patch for tcl, which in this part of the code uses
>    a very gnu-specific way of initializing an array, and the fix is
>    trivial:
>
> These patches look okay at first glance.  Your question is a good one, since
> Scriptics renamed themselves to Ajuba, I had no idea where to send
> patches.  After a brief look around the Web, it looks like
> http://dev.scriptics.com/ is the place you need to go to contac the core
> team.

The patch submission rules are still getting worked on.
I am on the core team now, so you can send a patch to me and
I can forward it to the core list for discussion. There
is some talk of moving things over to Source-Forge,
that might make things more clear for everyone involved.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc