Batchmode limitation

Syd Polk spolk@redhat.com
Wed Sep 13 08:54:00 GMT 2000

This is a long-standing problem with Source-Navigator. We are doing our best to
make the different pieces of Source-Navigator loadable into the standard Tcl
shells, tclsh and wish. Until then, we require a DISPLAY variable.

There are some dummy DISPLAY servers out there. I don't know much about them,
however.