sn451 ld error

Brian Perkins briankperkins@yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 22:10:00 GMT 2000

Hello,

Can someone help me?  (I'm just trying to make sure I'm not just
overlooking something obvious.)

I'm converting a CygWin project over to MinGW32 using sn451 on NT4(sp6a).
 I've got all the source compiling - finally.  But, it just won't link.  I
get the following error...

> ld: cannot open crt2.o: No such file or directory

However, I have confirmed that crt2.o (including the full path with no
spaces) are listed in the Library Files section of the Build Settings.

Any ideas???  (Is this a bug, or my own oversight?)

Thx,
Brian