SN Enterprise 4.5 (99 R1)

Berek berek@usa.net
Sun Sep 3 14:13:00 GMT 2000

I've found lots
of bugs using SN Ent 4.5 (99 R1). Most important are those that occur when
parsing a large C++ code base (see attached MS Word doc). Seems to be a
problem with TCL Notifier, but I have no TCL files. This is a very
serious problem for my company. Bottom line is that we can't use SN with our
code base. Is this a known problem? Can you tell me when the
next/latest bug fix version will be available?

Also problems
invoking external editor (Kedit). Snav always prefixes file path with
"f:\SNav\". This is the top level of the directory tree where the project files
are kept. Application files are in f:\Views\sdow_dev_2.3.2\...". See attached MS
Word document.

thousand lemmings can’t possibly be wrong." - Anonymous

Street Hopkinton, MA 01748-2604 Home: 508-435-6593 Bus:
508-486-4574 Cell:
508-395-4679 berek@usa.net
SNavTclNotifierProblem.doc