SourceNavig question

Zdenek Kabelac kabi@informatics.muni.cz
Fri Sep 1 13:57:00 GMT 2000

Hello

First I'd like to say thanks for such a nice program like SourceNavigator.
Finaly I've found a decent tool to display class tree on my linux.
As my favourtie editor is FTE I'm still using it for text editing
as I'm missing couple of features. (Like I personaly like rather black
background and few other things like autocompletion autoindenting with
tabulator...) but I suppose all this could be added in future.

Anyway what I'm missing now is the class tree which also shows inheritance
of interfaces in java.
As for C++ inheritance I was missing templete classes in the inheritance
(as I'm using them a lot the class tree is actually not that much useful)

Anyway are there any plans in the near future to add support for this ?

As I plane to create debian package in the future (if nobody will do it
sooner) I'll be playing with the source code.

Currently I see several problems - it looks like the program is somehow
tightly connected to tcl8.1 and other a bit older libraries.
Is there some easy way to use system libraries (I do not want to realease
another StarOffice like package :)

bye

--
             There are three types of people in the world:
               those who can count, and those who can't.