Help with dbimp crash?

Joe Pallas pallas@cs.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 29 07:57:00 GMT 2000

At 10:10 AM +1100 8/29/00, Ben Elliston wrote:
>The parsers pipe their output into dbimp.
>Do you have an example of input that causes this problem?

I do, but it's not that simple.  When I feed the saved trace back
into dbimp, it insists on reopening the source files and gets unhappy
if they're not there.  I'm sure this has something to do with the
mysterious fact that the c++ parser is linked into dbimp.  This makes
it hard for me to provide a simple test case (the source files are
proprietary).

joe