feature request : a new file in project directories notification

Syd Polk spolk@redhat.com
Mon Aug 28 11:42:00 GMT 2000

At 09:43 AM 8/28/00 +0200, William Gacquer wrote:
>Hello
>         Our team members are using CVS and SN 4.51. There is an recurrent
>minor problem. Each time a new file is commited by one member, the others
>have to add it manually to the SN project. Would it be a hard hack to make
>SN recognize the presence of new files (or directories) in the project
>directories ?
>         William

The hardest part of doing this is defining the user interface for it. As
soon as we get the current incr Tcl 3.0 upgrade done, we will look at doing
this.

Syd Polk		spolk@redhat.com
Engineering Manager	+1 415 777 9810 x 241
Red Hat, Inc.