help needed building SourceNav under Windows

Kirby, Dave dkirby@orchestream.com
Thu Aug 24 08:47:00 GMT 2000

Hi,  I have downloaded the source for and SourceNav and have applied the
patches for the Python language, and now I want to build it for my NT
system.  The 'readme.txt' file that comes with the windows binary version
says:

> If you must rebuild Source-Navigator on Windows,
> please send mail to sourcenav@sourceware.cygnus.com,
> and we will attempt to post rational build instructions.

so consider yourself asked.  I have the latest CygWin and VC++ V.6.

Alternatively (and preferably, from my POV) could you make a Windows binary
build with the Python patch available on your website or email them to me?

TIA

	Dave Kirby