SN shirts for patches.

Mo DeJong mdejong@cygnus.com
Mon Aug 21 15:40:00 GMT 2000

The entire SN team would like to congratulate
the first "SN shirts for patches" winners. We
wanted to give out some cool prizes for the
best external patch submissions. The prize
is a really nice long sleeve black SN shirt.
This is a limited edition shirt available
only to SN hackers and Red Hat employees.

The winners are:

Florent Pillet (First patch, Improves C+ support)
Thomas Heller (Python Parser)

Florent and Thomas, could you email me your regular
mailing address so that we can get these shirts
in the mail. Send them to me directly, not to
the list.

cheers
Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc