Initial Questions from Win32 User

Stan Mitchell stanm@sourcequest.com
Sun Aug 20 22:51:00 GMT 2000

Hi Ian

Yes, I found the --debug option was greeted with an error message box
on Win32. The SN_DEBUG environment variable works ok though, and the
log files are generated as %TMP%/zznavigNN.log.

I've written a small extension DLL that adds "dbgwin print" and
"dbgwin break" Tcl commands. These send output strings to, or
cause a break into a Win32 debugger. A bit primitive, bit it will
do.

Thanks
-Stan