Successful "make install".....almost.....

rwolf@enhanced.com rwolf@enhanced.com
Thu Aug 17 07:51:00 GMT 2000

Hello all,

I am building source navigator on a Linux/Debian box
and everything seems to run smoothly until the end,
./configure generates no errors, "make install" runs
and seems to be fine until the end when the message
below appears:

ld: cannot open -ltk8.1: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [itcl_wish] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/SN451/itcl/src'
make[1]: *** [install] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/SN451/itcl'
make: *** [install-itcl] Error 2

and then make exits.....obviously something related
to tcl but i am no expert, any ideas would be appreciated...

also i am running the Windows binaries and the install
was flawless, my compliments to the team for such a
useful app. and to redhat for releasing it.

Thank You,

Randy

--
Randall Wolf - rwolf@enhanced.com