diff and block select

Ben Elliston bje@redhat.com
Thu Aug 10 18:09:00 GMT 2000

   Okay, that'll work, but I was looking for something where I can add my
   own tool to the menu.  For instance I use PC-Lint a lot and I like to
   run it from the menu.  I also write a lot of embedded code where it's
   nice to add a menu option where I can run the flash utility or a
   specialized resource compiler.

Adding new menu items like this is really easy.  Take a look through the
documentation.  There are hooks, if you'd prefer to not modify the Tcl code
directly.  I think the example given is to run the Java bytecode compiler.

Ben