diff and block select

Mo DeJong mdejong@cygnus.com
Wed Aug 9 17:19:00 GMT 2000

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Mark Clayton wrote:

> I was trying out SN over the weekend.  Two things I would like
> to suggest are a colorized gui diff, and a block select.  Maybe
> I mised these and they are already there somewhere?

You can do a "colorized gui diff" of files in the revision
control editor or from the menu item Tools -> Revision Contorol
-> Compare Revisions.

Perhaps you mean comparing two files, you can do that but it
would not be all that hard to add such a feature.

> Also, is there a way to add my own command line tools and have
> the stdout captured in one of the SN windows?

I am not sure what "command line tools" you are talking
about. You can add your own compiler tool chain. If you
are talking about running something during the build,
you can just type something into the "Build Command"
input box and hit enter.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc