Xref-ing non used symbols

William Gacquer wgacquer@ubisoft.fr
Mon Aug 7 03:37:00 GMT 2000

Thanks Ben
	I have tried that but I got the following error message :
Error in startup script: invalid command name "dbopen"

	In fact, "man dbopen" refers to a command called dbopen but I was
not able to find it on my linux system, even in the source navigator tree.

	Any idea?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Elliston [ mailto:bje@redhat.com ]
Sent: samedi 5 août 2000 01:25
To: William Gacquer
Cc: sourcenav@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: Xref-ing non used symbols

   	I would like to retrieve all symbols (especialy C functions) that
   are not used at all using the cross referencer. But I did not find the
   way to do that. Is this feasible? How?

Take a look at some of the example Tcl scripts for examples.  There is one
that finds unused global variables in:

  snavigator/sdk/api/tcl/database/examples/unused.tcl

Ben