Current Tcl and other languages projects?

Mo DeJong mdejong@cygnus.com
Fri Aug 4 12:52:00 GMT 2000

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, Brent Burton wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I just joined the Sourcenav list, and was browsing
> the list archives.  Recently, someone contributed a Python
> parser, and others were discussing improvements to
> the Tcl parser, as well as a Perl parser.
>
> Is there a list of current projects anywhere?  And in
> particular, does anyone know of an x86 assembly
> parser (either UNIX or Win/MASM convention)?

See $INSTALL/snavigator/share/sdk/parsers/examples/assembly

Run "make TARGET=linux-i486-elf" to create an x86 ASM
parser. We still need to do some work to add the ability
to use multiple ASM parsers, right now to can only use
one, and you have to install it.

The lack of a projects page is a known problem, I just
need to find some free time to write one.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc