SN Download

Mo DeJong mdejong@cygnus.com
Thu Aug 3 15:15:00 GMT 2000

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, Ben Elliston wrote:

>    I am trying to download Source Navigator from
>    ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/sourcenav/releases/
>    but  it asks me for a username and password.
>
> You need to log in anonymously.  ie. "ftp" and email address.
>
> Ben

That just means the FTP site is bogged down with too many
users.

You need to use one of the mirror sites:

http://sources.redhat.com/mirrors.html

ftp://ftp.freesoftware.com/pub/sourceware/sourcenav/releases/SN451.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp.freesoftware.com/pub/sourceware/sourcenav/releases/SN451.tar.gz

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc