Getting started with tcl

Syd Polk spolk@redhat.com
Thu Aug 3 10:19:00 GMT 2000

@@ in incr Tcl 1.5 commands does mean the same as ::.

>So try thinking of it in those terms.  Ousterhout's book is
>unfortunately too old to cover namespaces; however, the namespace(n)
>manpage describes it.  Anyway, namespaces work sufficiently obviously
>that they shouldn't be surprising.
>
>I don't know why they'd have changed things in this way.

This is an evil Cygnus-local hack to get namespaces to work in incr Tcl
1.5. This will go away once we put a snapshot of SN 5.0 on the web.
Hopefully, in September.
Syd Polk		spolk@redhat.com
Engineering Manager	+1 415 777 9810 x 241
Red Hat, Inc.