Python parser for SN

Florent Pillet florent.pillet@opteway.com
Thu Aug 3 05:16:00 GMT 2000

Mo DeJong wrote:

> On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Thomas Heller wrote:
>
> > This patch contains a python parser and syntax highlighting for
> > python.
> >
> > Since I don't have automake on my development system (I use NT),
> > i had to write Makefile.in's and Makefile.am's by hand.
> >
> > Enjoy!
> > Thomas Heller
>
> Wow. Looks like we have a winner in the "First Source-Navigator patch"
> contest. (sorry ben, your wait patch does not count because you work here)
>
> I am not sure what the prize will be yet. Perhaps a copy of Red Hat 7.0
> when it ships? How about a limited edition Source-Navigator shirt?
> At the very least we are going to have to put a note about this
> up on the website.
>
> Mo DeJong
> Red Hat Inc

Wow wow wow.... The _first_ patch was mine, when I sent the additions to the C++ parser
for bool, const_cast, static_cast and reinterpret_cast. I know that's no big deal but if
there is a contest, I was here first :=))

Cheers,
Florent.

--
Florent Pillet, Software Architect. e-mail: fpillet@opteway.com
opt[e]way S.A., 2881 route des cretes, BP 308