SourceNavigator 4.5.1 : Parsing a given header file hangs cbrowser

Joe Van Andel vanandel@atd.ucar.edu
Wed Aug 2 14:13:00 GMT 2000

First, thanks for releasing such a nice product as Open Source.  I
really appreciate your efforts.

I build 4.5.1 on Redhat 6.2 (Pentium).

When I create a new project that contains the following header file

FilterParams.h
----------------------

class {
 public:
    FilterParams(float *
    int numParams;
    float *params;

} FilterParams, *FilterParamsPtr;
----------------------------

cbrowser hangs forever.

Note there is a syntax error in this header file - a missing parenthesis
on the ctor declaration.
Once I fixed this bug, cbrowser runs as expected.

However, it would be nice if cbrowser had a more resilient error
recovery strategy :-)

Thanks again!

--
Joe VanAndel
http://www.atd.ucar.edu/~vanandel/
Internet: vanandel@ucar.edu
begin:vcard
n:VanAndel;Joe
tel;fax:303-497-2044
tel;work:303-497-2071
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url: http://www.atd.ucar.edu/~vanandel
org:National Center for Atmospheric Research;Remote Sensing Facility
adr:;;P.O. Box 3000;Boulder;CO;80307-3000;
version:2.1
email;internet:vanandel@ucar.edu
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Joe VanAndel