A Godsend!

Michael W Zappe zapman@interlan.net
Tue Aug 1 09:27:00 GMT 2000

I just wanted to congratulate and thank you guys for releasing such a wonderful piece of software under the GPL.  I have been looking for a non-obtrusive and useful IDE for quite some time!  Everything else finds some way to intrude on the coding, whereas sourcenav keeps all it's functionality at the users request, rather than attempting to do autocompletion/correction etc.  It also doesn't interfere with my rather complex build system!  It is a beautiful piece of work!  THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

	Mike

Michael Zappe            <zapman@interlan.net>

Chief Architect, Filesystems
Interlan Communications
111 Corning Drive
Cary, NC 27511

"The sorcerer is a Simple Realist: the world
is real--but then so must consciousness be real
since its effects are so tangible. The dullard
finds even wine tasteless but the sorcerer can be
intoxicated by the mere sight of water."

 --Hakim Bey