RPM package

William Gacquer wgacquer@ubisoft.fr
Tue Aug 1 01:18:00 GMT 2000

Many thanks to you Artem!
	Now it's up to the sn team to integrate it directly into their CVS
repository.
	But I believe that this RPM distribution will fail cos' it's missing
the recent patches, won't it?

	William

-----Original Message-----
From: Artem Khodush [ mailto:kaa@comail.ru ]
Sent: lundi 31 juillet 2000 23:31
To: sourcenav@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: RPM package

> Now I am wondering if you will release RPM packages of it or if you
> could give us the RPM spec file so that we could build our own packages.

Here is the spec file that worked for me (RedHat 6.0, rpm 3.0)

Copyright: GPL
Packager: Artem Khodush <kaa@comail.ru>
Source: SN451.tar.bz2
%define install_dir /usr/local
%define source_dir %{_builddir}/SN451
%define build_dir %{_topdir}/zOBJDIR/SN451
Buildroot: %{_topdir}/zINSTALL/SN451
Prefix: %{install_dir}

%description
Source-Navigator is a unique source code analysis tool that is ideal for
any situation where developers are working with an unfamiliar or complex
code base -- new engineers on projects, reengineering or code inheritance
situations, or large-scale, team driven projects.

Source-Navigator parses multi language code and builds a powerful database
of project symbol information.  Then, with S-N's intuitive GUI, developers
can navigate and browse symbol tables, class structure, cross reference
realationship, inculde structures, and more.  S-N also provides efficient
text search tools for strings in the project files as well as symbols in
the database.

With the APIs, S-N integrates into existing environments including
configuration management systems, as a framework for launching other tools
or IDEs, and allows direct access to the GUI and database for customized
tools.

%prep
%setup -n SN451 -c -T
cd ..
tar x --use-compress-program=bzip2 -f %{_sourcedir}/SN451.tar.bz2
rm -rf %{build_dir}
mkdir -p %{build_dir}
cd %{build_dir}
%{source_dir}/configure --prefix=%{install_dir}

%build
cd %{build_dir}
make all-snavigator 1>log 2>err

%install
rm -rf %{buildroot}/%{install_dir}
cd %{build_dir}
make prefix=%{buildroot}/%{install_dir} install-snavigator
#mkdir -p %{buildroot}/%{install_dir}/doc/snavigator-%{version}
#mv %{buildroot}/%{install_dir}/html
%{buildroot}/%{install_dir}/doc/snavigator-%{version}

cd %{buildroot}/%{install_dir}/bin
strip -s abrowser cbrowser dbcp dbdump dbimp fbrowser grep hyper jbrowser
obrowser tbrowser wish

%files
%{install_dir}/bin/abrowser
%{install_dir}/bin/cbrowser
%{install_dir}/bin/dbcp
%{install_dir}/bin/dbdump
%{install_dir}/bin/dbimp
%{install_dir}/bin/elix-link
%{install_dir}/bin/fbrowser
%{install_dir}/bin/grep
%{install_dir}/bin/hyper
%{install_dir}/bin/jbrowser
%{install_dir}/bin/obrowser
%{install_dir}/bin/snavigator
%{install_dir}/bin/tbrowser
%{install_dir}/bin/wish

#%{install_dir}/doc/snavigator-%{version}/
%{install_dir}/html/
%{install_dir}/share/bitmaps/*
%{install_dir}/share/cygnus/gui/*
%{install_dir}/share/demos/*