Fwd: Re: Source Navigator (was: Content of the Perl6 talk)

Ben Elliston bje@redhat.com
Sun Jul 30 16:18:00 GMT 2000

   > The coming month is sort of crazy, unfortunately.  In September, I'll be
   > revisiting this stuff - to make it more general.  If there's an easy way
   > to make this code useful for SN, I'd be happy to do so.

   Could you post a note about this on sourcenav@sources.redhat.com? That
   way, other folks will know about your code and plans, there is already
   one other guys talking about fixing the Tcl parser.

Would it make sense to try and make use of the parser in Tcl?  Are there
public Tcl library functions to get access to the parser--perhaps
registering semantic actions?  This way, Tcl support would never lag behind
Tcl itself.

Ben