how to uninstall sourcenav?

Dan E. Kelley kelley@Phys.Ocean.Dal.CA
Fri Jul 28 10:52:00 GMT 2000

I tried
	make uninstall
but it found no 'make' target.

I wish to remove sourcenav since it only works if I'm logged in as root,
and I think that's too dangerous for me.  (I won't go into the details of
what happens if I'm not 'root' since I checked on this list and
noticed several messages about this difficulty posted 10 days ago.)

PS: this is not a 'flame' ... I'm sure sourcenav will be great later
on.  But I'd like to clear out the version I have now, in hopes that later
on I can freshly install a working version.  If somebody has an RPM of it,
which permits trivial uninstallation, then I'd be delighted!!!

--
Dan E. Kelley                                     phone:(902)494-1694
Oceanography Department, Dalhousie University       fax:(902)494-2885