parsing of java interfaces

Florent Pillet florent.pillet@opteway.com
Fri Jul 28 06:25:00 GMT 2000

Why don't you simply derive the Java parser from the existing C++ parser
?
These two languages are quite close and you'd have a good base to start
with. Plus, you don't need to have "compiler-quality" parsing since the
only
thing the parser needs to do is to provide accurate symbols.

I still think that using the C++ parser is the less expansive solution
in
terms of coding time.

--
Florent Pillet, Software Architect. e-mail: fpillet@opteway.com
opt[e]way S.A., 2881 route des cretes, BP 308