Asm files in SN - if so, what is the ASM demo for?

leonp@plris.com leonp@plris.com
Wed Jul 26 01:59:00 GMT 2000

Hello,
	Once more, excuse me for my stupidity, but adding the rule didn't solve
the problem.
	In the "demos" directory there is an ASM demo. I added the corresponding
rule to sn_prop.cfg and it works fine. The resulting make file now contains
the rule for asm compilation, BUT DOESN'T CONTAIN ASM SOURCES IN
xxx_OBJECTS macro (as minimum, but asm file may also contain "include" as c
file, so...).
	This is because I can't add these asm files to the list of the target
dependency, as I was able to understand.

	I can work on the change in the sources to include also *.S files, but I
don't believe that embedded development kit doesn't contain asm files
processing and didn't want to be out of the main source tree. If I am not
right....

	Thanks.

Leon Pollak
leonp@plris.com