Perl support

Ian Roxborough irox@redhat.com
Tue Jul 25 12:36:00 GMT 2000

Hi,

I would like to see Perl support for SN, but currently nobody is
working on adding it.  I will be added if somebody donates a
Perl parser (and adds perl syntax highlighting as well) OR if
somebody contacts Red Hat to add Perl support.  If anybody is
willing to donate time/etc to adding perl support we will
provide as much help as we can.

Ian.