Bug report

Mo DeJong mdejong@cygnus.com
Mon Jul 24 20:11:00 GMT 2000

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, Paul F. Kunz wrote:

>    I couldn't find on the Web a better address to submit a bug
> report.   Please forward to a more proper address.
>
>    This in an installation bug.  I did the following and snavigator
> failed to run...
..
> - quit root session, did `rehash' and typed `snavigator' which failed
>   on `sn_tcl_tk_init' (or something like that).

It is a known problem, we are going to have a directory where you
can grab patches soon.

> P.S.
>
>    I've considered many times buying a 5-10 user license for Source
> Navigator.   But I could never quite justify it because someone else
> on my site has already bought a 25 user license for SNiFF+ which is
> more or less an equivalent product.   Source Navigator is considerablely
> easier to use on a new project than SNiFF+, thus with it becoming
> GPL'd, the choice is obvious.

Just because it is GPLed does not mean you can not spend money
on Source-Navigator. If there is a feature you are just dying
to have or some bug that you really need fixed, you can always
hire us to implement it.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc