Source navigator

Michael Still mikal@stillhq.com
Mon Jul 24 15:00:00 GMT 2000

Syd,

thanks for your reply. Perhaps I am confused. I have attached the Authors and
Readme files from the snavigator directory... I have also attached the config.log
file for the tcl8.1 sub directory (which is the one I had to change). The file I
edited was tclPosixStr.c. The diff of the changed copy is attached.

A uname -a of my system gives Linux sparc10 2.2.14-5.0-smp #1 SMP Tue Mar 7
20:26:12 EST 2000 sparc unknown, which is a Sparc Redhat 6.1 box.

Mikal