Future Development features (was: Asm files in SN)

Syd Polk spolk@redhat.com
Mon Jul 24 12:48:00 GMT 2000

At 12:33 AM 7/24/00 -0400, Gilles J. Seguin wrote:
>Ben Elliston wrote:
> >
> > Note that the assembly language parser is specifically for PowerPC assembly
> > language.  It may not manage to detect anything useful in assembly
> files for
> > other targets.  It's possible to generate your own, if you really want to.
> >
> > What kind of asm files are you trying to parse?
>
>I would appreciate if we can propose a whish list and future
>development features list, with desirable/important/urgent comments.
>
>What is S-N, what features we do not want.
>What we do not want Source-Navigator to become.
>
>Gilles J. Seguin

I would be happy to collect issues and centralize them into a web page, and
put an ascii version of it in snavigator/TODO.

Syd Polk		spolk@redhat.com
Engineering Manager	+1 415 777 9810 x 241
Red Hat, Inc.