SN freezes when importing file with malformed code

Albert Wong awong@cs.washington.edu
Sun Jul 23 21:37:00 GMT 2000

	I just compiled and installed source navigator for the first time
and tried to create a new project, importing a source tree I had.  The
source tree was mostly c++, except at some point, I had accidentally
overwritten one of the .cc files with a code from a lisp-like language,
and when importing that code, Source Navigator just froze.  Is this
suppoed to happen?  I'd think that there'd be some checks for malformed
input.

-Albert

Sure Pikachu could kick Hello Kitty's @$$, but acts of jealousy don't
  change the fact that HK's cuter!

PGP Key and Fingerprint:
	http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/awong/gnupgpkey.txt
	603F 118F 2B0E 47C6 9FCE  B0AA DA83 089D B120 6714