Future Development features (was: Asm files in SN)

Gilles J. Seguin segg@infonet.ca
Sun Jul 23 21:32:00 GMT 2000

Ben Elliston wrote:

> Note that the assembly language parser is specifically for PowerPC assembly
> language.  It may not manage to detect anything useful in assembly files for
> other targets.  It's possible to generate your own, if you really want to.
>
> What kind of asm files are you trying to parse?

I would appreciate if we can propose a whish list and future
development features list, with desirable/important/urgent comments.

What is S-N, what features we do not want.
What we do not want Source-Navigator to become.

Gilles J. Seguin