Asm files in SN

Ben Elliston bje@redhat.com
Sun Jul 23 15:58:00 GMT 2000

Hi Leon,

   	Next, I have a small problem with my Linux installation: I
   created the project which contains files of type *.S - assembler. When
   I tried to add this files to my target, this didn't work. I was able
   to add type ASM to build rules in .cfg file, but no more than that.

Note that the assembly language parser is specifically for PowerPC assembly
language.  It may not manage to detect anything useful in assembly files for
other targets.  It's possible to generate your own, if you really want to.

What kind of asm files are you trying to parse?

Cheers, Ben