Source navigator

Ben Elliston bje@redhat.com
Sun Jul 23 15:56:00 GMT 2000

Hi Michael,

   discovered that SN is released and downloaded it. I am not sure it is
   ready for prime time yet though... I had to hack a TCL source file to
   get it to compile and the snavigator directory have exciting things
   like the AUTHORS file contains the text "AUTHORS". The same for the
   README file as well. I haven't checked any others...

The AUTHOR and README files were generated by Automake with their current
contents.  I know it's not very helpful; the best place to reach people
about S-N problems is on this mailing list (sourcenav@).

If you like, send in a brief log showing the compilation error.  We've never
built S-N on SPARC Linux before.

Ben