Help Please! Problem starting source navigator

Rogue Eagle anakin_1977@yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 22:09:00 GMT 2000

Hello,
  When I try to start Source Navigator by executing
the 'snavigator' shell script, I get the following
error:

Error: invalid command name "sn_tcl_tk_init"

Has anyone seen this before?  Neither the configure or
make reported any errors.  I'm running Suse 6.4, plain
jane, except for upgrade to X 4.0.

Thanks for any help you can provide in advance!
Steve

=====
---Someone told me that if you play a windoze NT CD backwards, it will play satanic messages.
---That's NOTHING!! If you play it forwards, it will install windoze NT!!!!!