Source Nav 4.5 XREF

Jorge E. Rodriguez jorge@highlander.com
Mon Jul 17 17:35:00 GMT 2000

Hello,

I was wondering if there are any options/features  to source navigator 4.5 which would
allow me to determine all symbols which are not referenced in a given project.

My situation is that I have a C++ Source Nav project which may contain a
fairly sizeable amount of "dead code" (i.e. not used, not referenced,... you get it).
Well I would like to be able to get rid of these methods, constants,....

I was hoping that since source nav basically creates a Xref database, there would be a
way to query this XREF db (or run a command on it maybe) which would give me a list
(does not have to be graphical) of all the symbols which are not referenced.

Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jorge

** Highlander, The leading supplier of Embedded CORBA Solutions ***
Jorge E. Rodriguez               jorge@highlander.com
Highlander Engineering           http://www.highlander.com
206 East Pine Street             Ph:  941.686.7767
Lakeland, Florida                Fax: 941.687.7767
33801-4967