Last version of message queues.

Aurelio Medina AMedina@xcaliber.com
Thu Aug 2 07:36:00 GMT 2001


Here is my latest port of the POSIX message queue interface.  I contributed
my code to PThreads-Win32 some time ago.  I'm not sure if its available on
the Web Site.

Anyhow,  I'm using this implementation along with Pthreads-Win32 in a
production real-time trading application with no problems.

Hope this helps,
Aurelio Medina

-----Original Message-----
From: Le Coent Yannick [ mailto:Yannick.LeCoent@srit.siemens.fr ]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 9:27 AM
To: pthreads-win32@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Last version of message queues.


Hello,

Can anyone tell me where I could find the latest sources for the message
queues?

Thanks a lot,
Yannick LE COENT
SIEMENS Réseaux Informatiques et Télécommunications
3, rue Blaise Pascal
F - 22300 LANNION

Tel.:	+33-2-96 48 74 26
Fax:	+33-2-96 48 74 73
E-mail:	Yannick.LeCoent@srit.siemens.fr
< mailto:Yannick.LeCoent@srit.siemens.fr > 


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: mqueue.c
Type: text/x-c
Size: 15921 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/pthreads-win32/attachments/20010802/0b6995cf/attachment.bin>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: mqueue.h
Type: text/x-c
Size: 3120 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/pthreads-win32/attachments/20010802/0b6995cf/attachment-0001.bin>


More information about the Pthreads-win32 mailing list