SFC video-chat discussion meeting notes

Daniel Pono Takamori pono@sfconservancy.org
Mon Sep 12 19:09:33 GMT 2022

Thanks again for bearing with our network outage. The hybrid meeting was
surprisingly good! I've got the first 10 minutes of notes from IRC and the
BBB notes in a Pad here in case people want to review them:

https://pad.sfconservancy.org/p/20220912-sourceware+sfc

We look forward to more public chats and thank you all for participating!
-Pono on behalf of Software Freedom Conservancy