SFC video-chat discussion meeting notes

Daniel Pono Takamori pono@sfconservancy.org
Mon Sep 12 16:34:57 GMT 2022

And here's the info for the last meeting, happening in ~25 minutes at 17:00
UTC.

https://bbb.sfconservancy.org/b/pon-bl3-2pp-lk9

To join this meeting by phone, dial:
+1-718-247-9666
Then enter 33966 as the conference PIN number.

Thanks Mark for the notes from the last meeting below.

See you soon!
-Pono