SFC offers project membership to Sourceware; three video-chat discussion times with SFC available

Karen M. Sandler karen@sfconservancy.org
Fri Sep 9 14:55:17 GMT 2022

On 2022-09-08 15:16, Daniel Pono Takamori via Overseers wrote:

> We'd like to have a meeting where anyone can join and ask questions
> about the agreement or anything else about joining SFC. We'll be
> hosting
> 3 calls to let community members join when is best for them: 15:00 UTC
> Friday, 18:00 UTC Saturday and 17:00 UTC Monday on BigBlueButton. We'll
> post the links to this mailing list right before the calls.

The first of these is starting in 5 minutes!

The link is here: https://bbb.sfconservancy.org/b/kar-lib-den-j5y

To join this meeting by phone, dial:
+1-718-247-9666
Then enter 83985 as the conference PIN number.

If you can't make this one, we're doing another 18:00 UTC Saturday and
17:00 UTC Monday also on BigBlueButton.

And here are the links to the agreements:

>     https://sfconservancy.org/docs/sponsorship-agreement-template.pdf
>     https://sfconservancy.org/docs/sponsorship-agreement-template.odt
>
> We're in the middle of updating our template to improve it a little
> bit,
> but there are no substantive changes. The most important section is
> building the governance section 6, for which the template has various
> suggested structures.

Karen M. Sandler
Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy
she/hers