Shield Services Resumed#5982046

Jesse rihianasmith926@gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:26:52 GMT 2022

Hello Customer,

Reference Id - EF1PHTXHN

Thank you for signing up with us again!

Services Resumed

This transactional email is sent to %email% because you have subscribed for Geek Squad Tech Annual Plan.

Your nominated payment method is debited with $ 395.29 and the amount will be visible on the account statement in sometime.

This automatic debit charge is a recurring fee which will be taken out from your account annually unless we hear from you within 24 hours.

The annual subscription plan is reactivated and covers PC Software & Network Protection Shield for 04 home devices including cell phones.

To unsubscribe, cancel or void the charges please contact us +1 800 244 (6361) Toll-free.

Thank you again, we look forward to serve you more better!

Regards

James Walker
[Geek Billing Team]
Phone +1 800 244 (6361)