I would like to file a bug on GDB

Greg Clayton clayborg@gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 21:46:08 GMT 2022

Hello,

I am trying to create a bugzilla account so I can file a bug on GDB. I tried to create a new account online and saw the following message:

Because of spam user account creation has been restricted.
Contact your administrator or the maintainer (overseers@sourceware.org) for information about creating an account. Please mention the project you would like to create a bug for.

I work on LLVM, Clang and LLDB quite a bit as an open source contributor with the username of “clayborg” if you need to see my work. Here is a recent LLDB patch I have been working on:

https://reviews.llvm.org/D131437 <https://reviews.llvm.org/D131437>

I have a GDB bug I need to report with a possible fix that fixes an issue in the GDB DWARF parser.

Let me know how I can proceed,

Greg Clayton
clayborg@gmail.com