Git push access request to the binutils-gdb repository

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Mon Jul 25 11:41:14 GMT 2022

Hi Patrick,

On Mon, 2022-07-25 at 10:45 +0200, Patrick Monnerat via Overseers
wrote:
> In accordance with Simon Marchi, I kindly request you to grant me
> push access on the binutils-gdb repository. See
> https://sourceware.org/pipermail/gdb-patches/2022-July/191043.html.
>
> As an Insight maintainer, I already have an account on sourceware.org
> with login monnerat@sourceware.org.

It turns out you already belong to the "src" group which should allow
you to push commits to the binutils-gdb.git repo.

Please let us know if anything doesn't work as expected.

Cheers,

Mark