Fwd: https patchwork URLs (was "Re: Patchwork account confirmation")

Yann Droneaud ydroneaud@opteya.com
Tue Jun 7 13:38:32 GMT 2022

Hi,

I've registered against patchwork today and noticed

1) patchwork.sourceware.org seems to be available through both http and
https, and http was use by default on first use;

2) link in email uses http (see below)

Le 02/06/2022 à 11:13, Patchwork a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> This email is to confirm your account on the patchwork patch-tracking
> system. You can activate your account by visiting the url:
>
> http://patchwork.sourceware.org/confirm/<redacted>/
>
> If you didn't request a user account on patchwork, then you can ignore
> this mail.
>
> Happy patchworking.

It would be great if TLS/SSL would always be prefered:

1) http://patchwork.sourceware.org/ redirect to
https://patchwork.sourceware.org/

2) email uses https://patchwork.sourceware.org/

Regards.