please help with creating bugzilla account

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Mon May 30 13:57:16 GMT 2022

Hi Thiago,

On Mon, 2022-05-30 at 10:31 -0300, Thiago Jung Bauermann via Overseers
wrote:
> I recently started working on GDB at Linaro, and need an account on
> Sourceware's bugzilla to comment on existing GDB bugs and perhaps open
> them. I tried creating an account but the bugzilla instance asked me to
> contact this address.
>
> Could you please help me with that process?

A bugzilla account has been created for you. You should have gotten an
email about it. You can activate your account through the Forgot/Reset
Password link.

Cheers,

Mark