invalid owner email for numerous git projects

Jim Meyering jim@meyering.net
Mon Jan 21 20:36:00 GMT 2013

Markus Armbruster wrote:
> http://sourceware.org/git/?p=binutils.git;a=summary
> Shows "owner meyering@redhat.com".  You may want to update this and
> similar repos you might have.

Thanks Markus,

It turns out I don't have write access to the file in question,
and there are several other projects, so I've cc'd the folks
with root access.

Would one of you please do something like this?

  sed -i 's/meyering@redhat\.com/jim@meyering.net/' \
    /sourceware/www/sourceware/htdocs/git/gitweb-project-list

Also, feel free to change any of those to use some other email
address altogether.  I put my address there back when I was
doing the cvs-to-git conversion.  Now, some are native git, so
using my email address is no longer appropriate.

For the record, here are the affected lines:

  $ grep meyering /sourceware/www/sourceware/htdocs/git/gitweb-project-list
  lvm2.git meyering@redhat.com
  system-config-lvm.git meyering@redhat.com
  dm.git meyering@redhat.com
  automake.git meyering@redhat.com