Account for GCC Wiki

Uday Khedker uday@cse.iitb.ac.in
Mon Nov 19 08:52:00 GMT 2012



On Monday 19 November 2012 08:21 AM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> Uday Khedker <uday@cse.iitb.ac.in> writes:
>
>> I tried to create an account or myself (user name UdayKhedker) on the
>> page http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/ImprovementProjects?action=login but
>> somehow am unable to log in. I tried using the facility for mailing
>> resetting the password using the link
>> http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/ImprovementProjects?action=recoverpass but
>> haven't received any email.
>
> The wiki account UdayKheder appears to exist, with e-mail address
> uday@cse.iitb.ac.in.  The "Recover a lost password" action should send
> you an e-mail from noreply@gcc.gnu.org.  I just tested it and it worked
> for me.  Check your spam trap to see if that e-mail wound up in there.
>

Thanks. After a few trials it worked. I guess the main problem was that 
when I created the account, I forgot the "ke" in my surname and the 
account name was "UdayKheder" whereas I was trying to login with the 
expected "UdayKhedker".

I have now changed the account name and things seem fine. Thanks for 
your help.

Uday.



More information about the Overseers mailing list