Request for "binutils" cvs write access
Jeff Law
law@redhat.com
Tue Sep 18 15:38:00 GMT 2012
On 09/18/2012 09:36 AM, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> On 18/09/12 09:25, Yufeng Zhang wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to request for the write after approval access to the binutils
>> cvs repo. I have been actively working on the AArch64 binutils port, so
>> it will be a lot more convenient if I have the write access to it. Many
>> thanks!
>>
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Yufeng Zhang
>>
>> (Nick and Richard, sorry for bombarding your mailbox with numerous
>> request emails; this will be the last one and the one with no error)
>>
>
>
> Nick, I think this would be a good step, but I think it's your call.
I think Nick is on vacation.
Given your ack on Yufeng's request, I think it should go forward.
jeff
More information about the Overseers
mailing list